At CSL SERVICES our RING SAWS have an exceptional cutting depth of 220 mm, twice the amount of a traditional power cutter. Ring Sawing has the high concrete cutting capacity, can make deep cuts from one side, and is the quickest method for small and medium-sized cuts.
Ring Saw machines are handheld, which provides the convenience of cutting floors in areas that are inaccessible for a floor saw. Ring saws are concrete sawing up to a depth of 220mm, which is extremely useful for cutting block and concrete walls in confined spaces.
We have three different types of Ring Saws: Hydraulic Ring saw, ideal for in confined spaces- Petrol Ring Saw – Ideal for cutting external walls greater than 150mm thickness; High-Frequency Ring Saw – Ideal for internal concrete cutting as it runs using electricity however still with the amazing power (NO FUMES) – great for shopping centres, homes, schools, hospitals.
Ring Saws are used for cutting into:
- Double brick walls that are thicker than 150 mm (as the cut can be made from one side)
- Door and window openings
- Cutting of walls for doors or window openings
- Plumbing and pipe trenches
- Electrical chasing and floor boxes
- Expansion cutting into new concrete
- Sawing concrete pipe to length
- Precision trimming